Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Round 2

Welcome to my blog...again. Okay, I've said it before and failed majorly...but this time I will try to hold true to my word and blog as much as possible. Although y'all only get the condensed version of what is actually going on in my head, at least while I'm gone it will give you a tiny glimpse of what I'm doing...hopefully. Without the prompting from my mother and Mandy Richards I can't say that I would probably actually care, but just because I love you both, I will give it my best shot. 

For those of you who don't know, I am currently in the Dominican Republic, for a 7 week missions trip. I realize this is out of the ordinary for most almost 20 year old girls, because according to popular belief, I should be in college, right now. However, I felt like I would be ignoring a calling that God has on my life if I went on and did my own thing in college and totally blew off what I know God told me so many months ago. 

I am insanely excited to see what God has in store for the next several weeks and I hope that I can share it with you all! Matthew 28:19 says that we are to go in to ALL NATIONS to proclaim Christ and I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to live part of this out, in the days to come! Your prayers and support mean more than you know, so thank you! 

See y'all in 7 weeks! 
Much love, 
Rachel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment